Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking Policy – Please read before proceeding with the booking.
- Cancellations & Refunds (Private hire bookings) – Cancellations and amendments can be made up to two weeks prior to private events. If an amendment or cancellation needs to be made within two weeks of booking date, a credit will be issued where appropriate.
- Incorrect bookings – if a table is booked accidentally for a wrong time or date and as a result the session is missed, no refund will be given. Incorrectly booked tables can be adjusted/refunded at any point before 24 hours prior to the event date.
- Late arrivals – We will hold private booking tables for up to 30 minutes after the booking time. We will attempt to contact the lead booker to confirm their attendance but if no contact is made within 30 minutes, we reserve the right to offer your table to another group.
- Drinks – As per our premises licence conditions you are not permitted to bring your own alcoholic or soft beverages into the Smugglers venue. We have a fully stocked bar that you can purchase alcoholic and soft drinks from. In addition purchased drinks cannot be taken off site unless specifically requested, we can then provide takeaway packaging where appropriate.
- Intoxication – Anyone showing signs of excessive intoxication will not be permitted into the venue
- Food – No outside food is to be brought into the venue (with the exception of birthday cakes by prior arrangement).
- All group bookings of 10 people or more must first be submitted to us as a ‘group booking enquiry’. If members of your group book individually we cannot guarantee that your party will be seated together. Please get in touch for more information regarding our group booking procedures and policies.
- Cancellations & Refunds (Bottomless Brunch): We cannot process refunds for cancellations placed within 72 hours of the booking start time. For cancellation requests, we will offer a refund, credit or alternative booking date.